TAT CN Header

Friday, December 23, 2005

Busy busy

Sorry it's been a couple of days since my last post. I've been busy with the remodeling job (requires many hours on a stepladder with a paint roller in my hand) and getting ready for Christmas (actually, that's a lie -- I'm all done with my shopping and we're not entertaining so I haven't doing anything on that front). But you will be happy to know that I have been keeping up with my training schedule and have had some good runs so far this week.

On Tuesday I actually ran the fastest three miles I think I've run since my high school days: 3 miles in 30 minutes. I think it was because I was so highly caffeinated (one latte and two diet pepsis; I could have pulled a Volkswagon behind me I was so energized) that day, but who knows? I tried to repeat that time again yesterday, but only managed to run the 3 miles in 32 minutes. Poop.

Today is my day off, so I applied a second coat of paint to some bookshelves this morning, and then picked up around the house, and now I plan to spend the rest of the day laying around and reading.

No comments: