- Gained another few pounds, so I'm up 16.5 lbs overall.
- My blood pressure remains average as well (110/72), and I don't have any swelling, so that's all good.
- My glucose screening came back normal, and that's also good.
- Norah's heart rate was again strong and healthy.
The only two blips on the radar were:
- My iron is a little low. Not low enough for the dr. to prescribe a daily iron pill, but she said I should pick up an over the counter supplement and take it 2-3 days a week. Also, I should try eating more broccoli, spinach, and red meat. Jerry snickered at me being directed to eat more red meat since becoming pregnant, eating meat hasn't been my strong suit.
- My fundal height (measurement of the growth of my uterus) was slightly big. The dr. wasn't concerned about it since this is the first time it's measured slightly larger, and it's very possible that how the baby is positioned could affect the day's measurement.
So, all in all, a good visit. Now, I start going every two weeks, instead of once a month, for my check ups.