TAT CN Header

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Checking In

It's been busy and I haven't had a chance to run or blog since leaving FL on Thursday morning. But the wedding was great, I looked rockin', I managed to not show too many people my ass, and I am not hungover today, so I think I can declare my part in everything a success.

Today we drive back to the Twin Cities and tomorrow we fly back home to FL. Then you can expect a full report with pictures and anecdotes.

Until then, I hope everyone is behaving themselves -- catch up with you homies soon!

17 comments:

Wes said...

We would like a list of exactly who you showed your ass too :-) Jerry doesn't count!!

Have a safe trip home!!

Marcy said...

I'll be a rat and say that Wes did not behave :P LOL JK!

Whoot! Can't wait for these pics baby! You always have the goods ;-)

AnthonyP said...

Been wondering where you've been.
Have a safe trip home.

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like fun! :)

Firefly's Running said...

Sounds like a very fun weekend. Can not wait for the full report.

chia said...

Safe travels home! Can't wait for full report!

Non-Runner Nancy said...

You set an interesting bar for yourself. How many is not too many? :D You crack me up.

Safe travels. Can't wait for the pics.

L*I*S*A said...

When you keep your ass under wraps for the most part and don't awaken the next morning with a zinger of a hangover, it was indeed a successful wedding party.

scott keeps running said...

we always behave ourselves. ;)
hope the weather is sunny and warm.

Ted said...

Make sure your weekend report is in PG format! *snickering* Have a safe trip back home!

Mary Gee said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

J~Mom said...

Can't wait for the pics!!

Crystal said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Looking forward to the pictures!

Mendy said...

Sounds like a great time! Looking forward to seeing your pics and updates.

Sarah said...

You know it's a good day when you don't show your ass too much! ;)

Jess said...

Can't wait to see pics!

MN Mom said...

Can't wait to hear the whole story.