TAT CN Header

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lame-O

I know it's lame to blog about not having the time to blog, but...that's about all I have to say for myself. Right now, I'm at mid-term in the semester, so that means I'm eyeball deep in papers, and with what little free time I have, I just haven't had the urge to spend it in front of the computer in the past week or so. Sorry. Deepest apologies. But, soon I should have a brief reprieve in the workload, so perhaps some regular posting and actual reading and commenting on your blogs will resume.

In the meantime, certainly, I couldn't forget you guys, especially when I receive such thoughtful gifts like this: Shelly sent this to me last week, and I love it! It was such a fun surprise to get in the mail, and I really appreciated her taking the time and effort to create something so special for me. Thanks again, Shelly!

I put the charm on a necklace with another running charm I have, and I think they go great together!
As much as I appreciated Shelly's gift, it had me thinking: Why aren't more of you sending me thoughtful trinkets? I deserve more loot, dangit! So, as long as you promise to not send me hand grenades and scary letters pasted together out of newsprint, go ahead and email me for my mailing address. Maybe if I get enough presents, I'll be a more faithful blogger again ;)

20 comments:

heather said...

Love it! I wondered who Shelly sent that to. Lucky. You deserve it, way to go on your 100 day streak!

MNFirefly said...

Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Technically I cannot ship alcohol from my location and I don't want the Postal Service hunting me down...

Unknown said...

I love that charm! Hope things calm down for you soon.

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

So glad you like it!

The Boring Runner said...

HA! So true.

I don't have time to blog about not having time to blog. Could you crank one of those out for me? I'll give you my google password if you want.....

BrianFlash said...

Come on over and comment on my blog and you might win fabulous prizes!

Really - I've got a give away going on. You can't win if you don't enter...

Krissy said...

hahaha...too funny. "no gernades please"!

Katie A. said...

Ugh - midterms, I feel for ya!
Love the necklace.
I will have to think of something good!

Charbelle said...

LOL!!! That charm is really awesome!!

Heather said...

LOVE the charm - so cute!

runner26 said...

cute charm! what a great idea!

Wes said...

definitely thoughtful. I love it!!

Marlene said...

What a sweet gift!

Jess said...

What an awesome necklace and a really nice gift!

X-Country2 said...

I love free stuff!

N.D. said...

hahaha. Love the necklace.

Aka Alice said...

How come I feel like it doesn't matter how many papers I grade, I always have 5 left to do?

I completely get it. Hang in there!

mountain hardwear said...

Perfect gift so lovely...

Unknown said...

This is always good to discuss gifts you got from your closest ones.However it's a fine thing to hang in the neck.Gift is precious.

Sara