TAT CN Header

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Bathroom Pics

Tomorrow, I'll resume my "part deux" to my streaking post.

For now, I figured I'd post some pictures of our remodeled bathroom. Here's the view from the hallway leading into the bathroom: Our weird, extra vanity to the left, main bathroom straight ahead:
Here's the new vanity. Reflected in the mirror is the linen closet.
Here's a view straight on of the bathroom itself as you enter through the door:And then here is shower/bath tub:
Another shot of the tub:
And the view from the other side of the bathroom:
Overall, we're pleased with how everything turned out, and it sure is wonderful having this bathroom back and having the construction mess cleaned up!

17 comments:

Charbelle said...

This looks so awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Looks nice

lee said...

Looks great. I really want to remodel our bathroom. It looks like it's from the 60s. Actually, it is from the 60s.

teacherwoman said...

looks great! I would love to upgrade my bathrooms a bit!

The Boring Runner said...

nice!! very cool

MNFirefly said...

Nice!!

Erin said...

It looks great. I think those counters are the ones we put in the old house before we moved (which I loved). I can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Nice! How would Jerry like to vacation in Houston...

Marlene said...

It looks great! Jer did an awesome job!

Unknown said...

The bathroom looks great. I love the tile in the shower!

Whitney said...

I have that same Gone With the Wind poster in one of my bathrooms. Awesome!

Krissy said...

nice!

Katie A. said...

That looks great! Jerry did an awesome job!

ajh said...

Looks great!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures.Remodelling a bathroom is one of the easiest and least expensive ways to improve a homes' looks and increase its value.

sarapova

Agate Lake Girl said...

It looks fabulous! Can't wait to see it in person.

MN Mom said...

Such a nice job, looks great!