TAT CN Header

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Catching Up

I actually got everything I needed to get done this week, done. I knew I would, but there were some days where I felt like maybe I wouldn't. What sucks is that from here on out in the term, there's not much reprieve in the workload, so next week, a whole new batch of papers will roll in. Yippie!

But, getting caught up at work also helped me to get caught up with some things at home, and I was able to actually clean, clean the house for my dad's visit this weekend. His trip is a last minute one that worked well with a meeting he has down here, so he's only staying the weekend, but it worked out well for us because he's gonna babysit Norah tonight while Jerry and I attend a wedding.

I just hope Norah goes to bed easily for him. The last time we had a grandparent babysit while we were at a wedding did not go well.

Should be a beautiful day for a FL beach wedding, though. It's the perfect temp out and I have the A/C off and the windows open today, which is glorious. Hmmmm, maybe it's a good day to actually go for a run? We'll see.

6 comments:

lee said...

Have fun at the wedding.

Unknown said...

have a fun time at the wedding!!

Marlene said...

Have a great visit with Dad and a great time at the wedding!

It's funny that you're talking about turning off the a/c while we consider turning on the heat. :)

MNFirefly said...

Have fun this weekend!

RunToTheFinish said...

ahh le sigh someone getting good weather for a beach wedding..I wish I wasn't bitter when I see them, but I still am

Wes said...

you need to get your money's worth out of them grandparents. Besides, they love this stuff :-)