TAT CN Header

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Almost There

With the current tile installation, life at home as been hectic. Thus, why my runs in the past two days have been short and at odd times. Certainly, it's circumstances such as these that would make a treadmill handy.

As of today's run, I'm at 96 days in the streak, so less than a handful of days before I reach 100, and I have to admit that I'm struggling a bit even though I know that the end is within sight (and, yes, I think 100 days will be the end of this streak). I feel like the last week or two have been comparable to the last 10K of a marathon, and it's required all of my mental fortitude and determination to see this streak through until its desired conclusion. But, I know I can make it to 100 days, and I hope to do so with some stronger, longer runs this weekend.

But if nothing else, I'm gonna army crawl to the end of this streak if I have to.

19 comments:

teacherwoman said...

You have gone so long with this streaking! I am sure you will wake up on day 101 and want to run!

Charbelle said...

You Rock!!!

Q said...

You're almost there!

Marlene said...

100 days straight... no doubt it is a mental battle, one that I don't think I could win! Good luck with those last few runs.

Lin said...

Congrats on nearing the end of your streak. I love your blog... you're inspirational, especially in your pre/post baby running.

Unknown said...

The end is in sight. You can do it!

RunningLaur said...

You can do it!!

Anonymous said...

100 days is throughly awesome and a great place to take a break.

MrsJCH said...

I'm a new runner and your streak is a goal for me now! You are doing so fantastic!

Jess said...

You are so close!!! You can totally make it to 100!

Crissy Rae said...

You can do it!!

ajh said...

You will absolutely do it.

lee said...

4 more days and you can rest!

I have a hard time running 4 days in a row, I can't believe you did 100.

Aka Alice said...

One more...you can do it!!!

Wes said...

TAKE NO PRISONERS! :-)

Heather said...

So close! Day 101 will be a well deserved rest day.

The Boring Runner said...

I think the most i've ever ran in a row is 7 days. So, based on that, you're something like 13 times more hard core than me.

MCM Mama said...

You are soooo close! Amazing!

family lawyers Toronto said...

I admire people the same as you
good luck in everything!