1. It was buggy. I'm still digging their small carcasses out of my eyeballs.
2. I think I'm beginning to like the iPod's controls on the earbud wires. I can't say why, but I am warming to them.
3. I wish I had taken water. By the end, I was parched.
4. The "feels like" temp was 90. Yup, that's September in South Florida.
5. The one signal that the season is changing is that it is getting darker earlier. I got back from the evening's run at 7:30, and it was already nearly dark.
6. I finished my 6 miler in 59:09, which is a 9:48 min/mile pace. I started out a little too fast (9:23 pace) and then slowly tired out. But, anytime I cruise in at a sub-10 min/mile pace, I'm pleased.