TAT CN Header

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm Sick

On Monday I was feeling run down and achy all over, but as I described, I didn't sleep well Monday night. Yesterday, I too felt icky: tired, achy, and, in general, apathetic. Well, today I think I can confirm why I've been feeling this way: I have a cold.

My nose is runny, I have a cough, and I feel icky in a general way. Clearly, this is just an incidental bug -- nothing like the virus I caught over Christmas -- and it's not enough that I can truly justify staying home, yet it's enough to annoy me and cause discomfort.

It sucks to feel sick, but it does make me feel better that the reason I've had the "blah" feeling the last few days is a real reason. Now, I just need it to pass along on its merry way.

6 comments:

Erin said...

That stinks. Don't push yourself too hard with the running. Get better and then hit it hard later.

Taunya said...

Feel better! I think colds are more frustrating then flu's are, because you do feel well enough to move around, but running sucks.

miss petite america said...

feel better soon...being sick definitely blows...

do u think the smarties had anything to do with it?

Amanda Johns said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm sick too! It sucks! Today is was a little better than yesterday so I hope and pray I'm on the up swing - hope you feel better soon.

teacherwoman said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! Like I told Nicole, grab a few good movies and make the most of your time laying around! Either that or just sleep...that is what I would probably do!