There are many things I love to eat: big plates of spaghetti, thick hunks of cake, heaping bowls of ice cream, and piles of chicken marsala. Unfortunately, I can't really eat like that, even running can't burn as many calories as I'd like to consume, and usually when I have those above mentioned treats, I try to limit my portions (note the word "try"). But aside from a deep love of all things rich and fat-laden, I also love many snacks that aren't too bad for you, and because I love a list, I thought I would give to you a top ten among light snacks.
These treats are all approximately 100-150 calories in their appropriate serving size. Here they are in descending order (best for last):
9. Snack pack sized cottage cheese
7. Small pita (pitettes, they are often called) and tbl spoon of hummus
5. String Cheese
4. Snack pack no-sugar Jello-O (cherry, please) with a tbl spoon of Cool Whip Free
3. Package of generic fruit snacks
2. Starbucks Tall No-Fat Latte
1. 100 calorie pack Chips Ahoy!
If you have your own to add, please do so. I'm always looking to expand my low-cal snack repetoire!