TAT CN Header

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I've been Tagged

Okay, even though I've already submitted to this TAG! via email, I was short on ideas for a post this morning, so for the friends that already received the email, just skip this post. But I was tagged by pinyapower, so I guess I should play along:

four jobs I have had in my life:
1. college instructor
2. waitress
3. bookstore employee
4. cabin cleaner at a resort

four movies i watch over and over:
1. you've got mail
2. love, actually
3. gone with the wind
4. old school (when Will Ferrell gets the tranquilizer in the neck, it just slays me)

four places I have lived:
1. South Florida
2. Northern Minnesota
3. Colorado
4. Washington, DC

four tv shows i love to watch:
1. project runway
2. top chef
3. hell's kitchen
4. scrubs
(Not to mention all the others I love to watch over and over as re-runs: Sex and the City, Seinfeld, and Friends.)

four places I have been on vacation:
1. belize
2. virgin islands
3. france
4. wyoming ( I love the Wild West!)

four websites I visit daily:
1. Jennsylvania
2. Ft Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel
3. Get Fuzzy
4. Poundy

four of my favorite foods:
1. yellow cake with chocolate frosting
2. sushi
3. anything italian
4. blt

four places i would rather be right now:
1. fiji
2. italy
3. shopping (but only if I have someone else's fat wallet to dip into)
4. snuggled in my bed with the fans blowing

four favorite bands/singers:
1. Jimmy Eat World
2. Pearljam
3. Dave Matthews Band
4. Weezer

four bloggers i am tagging (some of these people have already been tagged, so I expect no repeat of their posts):
1. Running Jayhawk
2. Just Keep Running
3. Running to Change
4. Adventures in Running

No comments: