TAT CN Header

Monday, June 05, 2006

Bug Bombers

The bugs were drawn to face today like a fat kid is to a donut. I don't know if I was running through clouds, or if the sweat was calling to them from miles away, but I kept getting hammered by miniscule gnats who were pelting my cheeks, nose, lips and eyeballs. I swallowed two, one went right up my nose, and one smacked into the corner of my eye. I don't know what was up, but I was wiping away little black bodies every few minutes.

When I got home, it felt good to shower and get not just the sweat off, but the bug guts as well. Eww.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it the most when the bugs goes up the nose.

Iron Jayhawk said...

Uhmm..EW!

Liv said...

Icky! What is it about bugs that attracts them to facial orifices? I biked right into a cloud of them the other day, and it took me a full minute to figure out what the hell were the little minuscule things hitting me in the face! Light dawned very brutally when I suddenly found myself spitting bug guts and going "ooohhh... that's what it was..."