Yesterday, I set out all the stuff I'm packing for the trip: regular outfits and my marathon outfit. As far as the marathon outfit, I decided to go with essentially the same thing I wore for Disney, but I am bringing along an old sweatshirt for marathon morning since the forecasted low is 54 degrees. For some, that may sound like beach weather, but for me, that sounds like a frigid start. Now, I have been debating what to wear over my singlet for about a month now and I've gone back and forth between the virtues of an old sweatshirt and a technical shirt. Ultimately, I wanted something that I could toss away and not care about, so a sweatshirt it is. Plus, if it is 50 degrees Sunday morning, I'm gonna be COLD, so I want to remain warm while I'm standing around waiting for the gun.
Aside from clothing necessities for the trip, I have the following to take care of before we leave:
- Buy Drammamine for flight (I'm a barfer otherwise)
- Finish grading essays I have so I can return them tomorrow in my last class
- Charge the garmin, the mp3, the camera, and my cell phone
- Remember to pack all of the above gadgets
- Clean the house (I hate leaving behind a messy home when on vacation)
- Tighten the mini-screws on my sunglasses (not a necessity for the trip -- I've just been meaning to get to this)
- Print/pack all necessary agenda stuff and phone numbers (it's gonna be BUSY!)
So, I gotta go homies! Lots to do!