TAT CN Header

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party '07

Here I am: The Beer Garden Girl! And true to the spirit of the costume, I drank plenty of beer. Oh goodness, did I drink plenty of beer. Here's the Jer-Bear as Lt. Dangle from "Reno 911" along with his lovely wife. Aside from the ridiculously short shorts, he could pass for a real officer, huh? Well, he wouldn't be very good as a cop -- he abused some of his power with that baton.
Like here when he tried to lay the smack down on a hippie and an illegal immigrant.
From left: Crystal as a pirate wench, Karen as a dark angel, Me, Amy as a hippie, Venessa as a medieval lady in waiting, and Shannon as Daphne from "Scooby Doo." Just looking at those shots kinda makes me vomit a little.
Oh good god, more shots? No wonder I feel like poo today!
It was a good time, but I so should NOT have stayed up until 2:30 am, I so should NOT have had too many beers to count, and I so should NOT have all those shots. All of those factors have lead to a very hungover Jess...I'm not sure if I'll feel recovered today.

If you'd like more pics and commentary, check out Shannon's blog. She was clearly feeling better than I and was up bright and early posting to her blog. Ugh...I think I'm going back to bed.

27 comments:

Jess said...

Great pics and sounds like a fun night! Hope that hangover goes away soon!

Laurel said...

Hahah, you are sooo cute! I love the beer-wench costume! I also love Daphane from Scooby Doo!

I'm so glad you had a good time! Good luck with the hangover. I heard pedialyte works although I have yet to try it. I usually use cheeseburgers as my hangover cure-all.

Marcy said...

LMAO!! LOVE IT!!! Looks like a fab time chica!! Yup, you're now going to have to join Wendy and start downin that Pedialyte hehe

teacherwoman said...

Fun times had by all, I guess!! Great photos... perfect costume for ya!

Tri+Umph said...

Looks like good times, Jess! That costume is pretty sweet.

Good luck with the hangover, they suck.

J~Mom said...

Looks like so much fun!! I love the costumes!!!

L*I*S*A said...

The pics look like you all had a lot of fun!

RunnerGirl said...

Love your costume!

miss petite america said...

perfect costume for you!!!!!

and lt. dangle!? hys-terical!

looks like you guys had an awesome time

Agate Lake Girl said...

I started out fine today. Got the blog updated and cleaned the house in record setting time, but the 4 hours sleep I had were only able to carry me through so long. It's been a steady down hill slide since then. I feel wiped and am off to bed!

Wes said...

Way to go, Beer Girl! Love the costume!!

SavvyFitChica said...

Oooh, it's going to take you days to recover from beer AND shots! Uck. I hate that feeling. But, you looked cute! That's all that really matters right?!?!?

Lol.
Kelsalynn

Alison said...

Most adorable costume ever!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics, Jess! Looks like you had a great time. I hope you are recovered soon from all those drinks.

Nancy said...

Oh fun. I always have those some thoughts the day after but it's so dang fun. Hope you are recovering.

Great costume.

MNFirefly said...

I love your costume! Sounds like a great time. I hope you recovered well.

Lori said...

How cute were you! I love the beer wench outfit! It looks like you guys had a great time...I'm sure you will be constantly reminded of how great for the next couple days ;)

Mendy said...

Love the costume and good match for you! Very cute, indeed! LMAO at reno 911. Love that show!! Great pictures and looks like a great time you had!!!

Randy - Maniac #788 said...

Jess...you've got to learn that those beer garden girls have a bit more up front there...must require additional boobage "fluff"...and when you said hubby abused the nightstick...my mind feel off the table....maybe I got hit by it...

Sounds and looks like a great party!!!!!

Mary Gee said...

You are so cute! What great costumes. I am sure you are feeling better by now!

Laura N said...

You look too cute! Hope you're all better by today. Your husband's costume is excellent--love the shorts.

Paul said...

That looks like a ton of fun. The reno 911 outfit is killer. But you need a bigger beer mug :D

Iron Jayhawk said...

What a wonderful party! Love the outfits... haha :)

P.O.M. said...

Adorable.

French Fries or Tater Tots. That's my hangover cure. And lots of Iced-Tea.

Scott McMurtrey said...

lt. dangle is my all-time favorite #1 hero. looks like everyone had a fun time. hee hee hee

Anonymous said...

I love your costume and all the pics!!

Jes said...

Great costume!!!