TAT CN Header

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall Running

Following Sandy's innocent pass through our area at the end of last week, we have been graced with lovely weather: Cool, dry, 50s-60s.  Gorgeous!

Perfect for running.

Too bad there aren't more hours in the day.  I've been able to get out and enjoy short runs, but it would be nice to have the time for something longer.  Alas, with shrinking daylight and a busy schedule both at work and at home, it's hard to fit in even those short runs.

I hope the temperate weather lasts; I think Sunday we don't have anything planned...

4 comments:

Crissy Rae said...

I always loved those nice cool days. They are perfect running weather! Hope the cooler temps last through the weekend.

Erin said...

I went and bought some "winter" running clothes last night. Tried them out this morning and I must say, pants and a long sleeve shirt felt nice.

Carolina John said...

Sunday is Runday! Enjoy it.

Ririnette said...

I love fall running! If only didn't rain so much in the past few weeks... I don't mind running while it's cold, but I am not looking forward to the snow, apparently we're gonna get a lot of it this year. Happy running and by the way...

I’ve been nominated for Liebster Award and wanted to pay it forward by nominating your blog for one too!

The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you. <----on my blog http://ririnette.blogspot.ca/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html
3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.