Yes, I said "walk" not "run." I haven't totally given in on running yet, but we're growing distant: Let's just say I'm not ready to sign the divorce papers, but for the time being, we're separated, and I'm not too upset about that.
Other preggo tidbits at this point:
- I feel like I'm ginormous right now, but in reviewing my preggo pics from my 1st pregnancy, I see that, really, I'm about the same -- and I honestly don't see a difference in how I'm carrying (boy vs. girl).
- I have no clue what I weigh right now. I'm not the sort who religiously weighs herself anyway, and during pregnancy I just let the doctor's scale tell me how much I've gained. I actually kinda, sorta thought of weighing myself this morning, but then, you know, Norah found herself perched precariously atop something and Scooter started barfing*, so I had my hands full.
- He's a movin-machine right now; I assume he's doing somersaults and cartwheels in there based on the variety of movement.
- Despite my growing bulk, I find this to be the best time during pregnancy: No more barfing on a regular basis and my other complaints (headaches, heartburn) are minimal. Plus, I know that while I feel big now, it's nuthin' compared to how huge I'll feel in a few more weeks.
- My belly itches. I remember this from pregnancy #1, but man, itchy skin!
I have my next dr. check-up next week and then I think I begin going every 2 weeks. Plus, I have that nasty glucose test coming up soon. Blech. I could do without that one!
*Scooter didn't actually start puking, but he DID barf all over our comforter on Tuesday. Seriously, the gull of that dog -- he has me schlepping that comforter to the dry cleaners every few months, forking over my hard-earned money, and he still has the audacity to sneak into nearly every picture I take!