TAT CN Header

Monday, October 28, 2013

M.I.A.

In terms of running, October has been an average month: Still streaking (today is day #300 -- "only" 65 more days before I can fill out the forms and submit my official USRSA application!) and still putting in an average of 3-4 miles a day.  However, in terms of blogging, October has been a giant failure.

In part this is because I've been very busy with work this month (midterm), but in part, I've had little that feels blogworthy.

The weather has cooled off here, though, and it's been lovely here in South Florida, so for the first time in almost 6 months, I'm enjoying running outside again.  Does that count as a noteworthy piece of blogformation?

Hope so.  Because it's all I got right now.

3 comments:

Julie D said...

Hmm, I had no idea there was an org for streaking! =D Looks like you're almost there -- awesome!

Unknown said...

Nice job on the running streak thus far. I had to look up USRSA to see what it was, but the first match was United States Racquet Stringers Association. LOL.

FYI, second match was Running Streak, but the first one made me laugh so I wanted to share.

Carolina John said...

Congrats on getting to 300 days!