- 4 years ago, on Super Bowl Sunday, I was doing keg stands...
- ...tonight...I "splurged" and had TWO beers.
- We stayed home and made flatbread pizza.
- My fav Super Bowl commercial was the Motorola commercial with Megan Fox, and that's not because I'm biased (Jerry works for Moto); I seriously think it was the best one. Tied for second place: The Bud Light "Lost" commercial and the Monster.com Casual Friday commercial.
- Thought "The Who" did a decent halftime show. I liked "Baba O'Reilly" and "Don't Get Fooled Again" -- however, I didn't need to see Pete Townsend's flabby middle every time he windmilled.
- Oh, and I was disappointed that Townsend didn't smash a guitar.
- Jerry said he's probably too old to do that; I say you're never too old to smash a guitar.
- I can't believe the Colts lost.
- Of course, it makes me feel a teensy bit better that MN lost to the Saints two weeks ago. At least we lost to the Super Bowl champs, I suppose.
- Time for bed now.
- Monday after Super Bowl should SO be a holiday. That, or the game needs to be moved to a Saturday night game.
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Super Bowl Sunday
Bullet Point Style: