TAT CN Header

Monday, July 18, 2011

A Case of the Mondays

I knew that Monday could be a tough day in the workforce, but who knew it could apply to staying at home as well?  Guess it can, and today was one of "those" days with the kiddos and I was all too happy after dinner to leave them -- bathed and jammied -- with Jerry while I got out for a run.

It was hot, humid, and buggy.  But, oh-so-glorious.  It took having two kids for me to appreciate how easy running in 90 degree heat can feel by comparison!

5 comments:

MCM Mama said...

Yep, usually I like Mondays because we have schedules on weekdays, but some weeks Mondays at home suck as much or more than having to go to work.

Glad you got a run in.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh it was such a Monday here in my house too! Grumpy kids, missed naps, crying fits (Marcus, not me) I was never so glad to see 7:00pm!!

Erin said...

No one likes a Monday. Thank goodness for the handoff so you could get a run in.

Anonymous said...

...and you thought running in 90 degree heat was bad!

lifestudent said...

I've been having a lot of those days lately. I hear ya! Hopefully your Tuesday feels more like a Friday than a Monday ;)