TAT CN Header

Monday, February 02, 2009

No Running

Yesterday.

Or today.

Yesterday I had no real excuse -- except that I ran 5 days last week and felt I deserved two days of rest -- so even though Jerry went running (he even took the Garmin with him! *gasp* I've created a monster!), I skipped it. And then I ate my weight in chicken wings and chips at our friend's Super Bowl party.

Today my excuses are legit: I simply do not have enough time in the day. There are household chores to get to, bills to pay, papers to grade, dinner to make, and tonight -- bowling!

In my effort to get these tasks done, I have even abandoned the interweb today. I know. That must mean I'm really busy!

So, toodles! Hopefully tomorrow I can catch up with both the running and the blogs. Until then, cross your fingers that I kick bowling alley ass tonight!

19 comments:

Wes said...

The Bear definitely needs his own Garmin :-)

AKA Alice said...

Have fun bowling tonight...you'll need it after grading all those papers :-)

runner26 said...

That's great about your husband's running! I give you credit for inspiring him to run--very cool.

J~Mom said...

Have a great time tonight!

AnthonyP said...

Enjoy the rest and good luck bowling.

JojaJogger said...

Have fun bowling. My sis-in-law dragged my brother on a run with her about five years ago, now he's running ultras, be careful!

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

Happy bowling.

You can not run whenever you want. You have the best excuse ever...you're pregnant!

RunningLaur said...

Lift the bowling ball a few extra times, and call it crosstraining! Have fun!

chia said...

I'm just happy to see you're more busy than illin' ;-).

Child growin' isn't easy business! Have a brilliant bowling night!

Nicole said...

hope you get everything done. enjoy your rest.

Shannon said...

Bowl some strikes for me! I miss league...

Marlene said...

I hope bowling goes well!

Also, thanks for the interview questions. I'll get to it this week!

X-Country2 said...

Your bowling stories are the best. Have fun tonight!

Shannon said...

Go kick bootie girl!

I make my hubby wipe the Garmin down when he's done with it. I'm very territorial with my baby.

robtherunner said...

All good reasons to skip out on running for a day. Good luck with the bowling that you're probably doing as we speak, or, as I write.

MCM Mama said...

Hope you are currently having an awesome time bowling!

Laurel said...

I love it! Jerry is hooked!

Jess said...

I thought of you this weekend because my friends and I went bowling and a couple the guys got pretty sloppy drunk...only unlike you, their bowling skills sorely decreased as their alcohol level increased.

Hope you had an awesome night of bowling!

Mendy said...

5 days in a week is a lot of running. You definately deserved a few days off. Have fun bowling!