TAT CN Header

Monday, February 02, 2009

No Running

Yesterday.

Or today.

Yesterday I had no real excuse -- except that I ran 5 days last week and felt I deserved two days of rest -- so even though Jerry went running (he even took the Garmin with him! *gasp* I've created a monster!), I skipped it. And then I ate my weight in chicken wings and chips at our friend's Super Bowl party.

Today my excuses are legit: I simply do not have enough time in the day. There are household chores to get to, bills to pay, papers to grade, dinner to make, and tonight -- bowling!

In my effort to get these tasks done, I have even abandoned the interweb today. I know. That must mean I'm really busy!

So, toodles! Hopefully tomorrow I can catch up with both the running and the blogs. Until then, cross your fingers that I kick bowling alley ass tonight!

19 comments:

Wes said...

The Bear definitely needs his own Garmin :-)

Aka Alice said...

Have fun bowling tonight...you'll need it after grading all those papers :-)

runner26 said...

That's great about your husband's running! I give you credit for inspiring him to run--very cool.

J~Mom said...

Have a great time tonight!

TonyP said...

Enjoy the rest and good luck bowling.

JojaJogger said...

Have fun bowling. My sis-in-law dragged my brother on a run with her about five years ago, now he's running ultras, be careful!

Unknown said...

Happy bowling.

You can not run whenever you want. You have the best excuse ever...you're pregnant!

RunningLaur said...

Lift the bowling ball a few extra times, and call it crosstraining! Have fun!

chia said...

I'm just happy to see you're more busy than illin' ;-).

Child growin' isn't easy business! Have a brilliant bowling night!

Anonymous said...

hope you get everything done. enjoy your rest.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Bowl some strikes for me! I miss league...

Marlene said...

I hope bowling goes well!

Also, thanks for the interview questions. I'll get to it this week!

X-Country2 said...

Your bowling stories are the best. Have fun tonight!

Shannon said...

Go kick bootie girl!

I make my hubby wipe the Garmin down when he's done with it. I'm very territorial with my baby.

Unknown said...

All good reasons to skip out on running for a day. Good luck with the bowling that you're probably doing as we speak, or, as I write.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are currently having an awesome time bowling!

Laurel said...

I love it! Jerry is hooked!

Jess said...

I thought of you this weekend because my friends and I went bowling and a couple the guys got pretty sloppy drunk...only unlike you, their bowling skills sorely decreased as their alcohol level increased.

Hope you had an awesome night of bowling!

Mendy said...

5 days in a week is a lot of running. You definately deserved a few days off. Have fun bowling!